- Lens: 27mm f/5.6, Water Resistant
- Flash: Electronic, Built-in
- Waterproof: Up to 4 meters (12 feet)
- Size: 120x80x40 mm (4.7x3.1.5x1.6")
- Weight: 205g (0.45lb) w/o flash and batteries
- Power Source: 2 "AAA" batteries
- Film Transport & Rewind: Automatic
- Amphibious Functionality & Good Looks
A blessing to behold and a joy to use - inside and outside of the water.
The Frogeye camera will not miss a beat: both yielding a multitude of colorful,
beautiful images, and looking just as good in your hand whether you're diving
off the high board or tracking chlorinated water across the dance floor.
- The Gorgeous Frogeye Lens
In keeping with our revered LC-A camera, the Frogeye lens was
designed to (A) provide a full, wide-angle view of the aquatic
or land-based world around you, and (B) yield excellent color
saturation, contrast, and sharpness. All of this power is packed
into a nice n' tight waterproof casing - to give you a critical
4 meters (13 feet) of submersion
- Built-in Flash w/ light meter
The Frogeye serves up a good and strong flash burst, powered by
its two "AAA" batteries and tied to a precise lightmeter
that tells it when to fire.
- Mechanized Advance & Rewind
Just (Snap!) and it goes (WHRRRR!) and you're ready for the next shot. Oh, and
when you're finished with the roll it goes (EEEEEEeerrrrrrrrreeerrr) for a bit
and rewinds the whole thing for you.
- Rubber Water-tight Seals
Frogeye is armed with industrial-strength rubber O-ring seals around the back and
battery case to keep Mister H2O where he belongs: outside.
- Pop up "Gunsight" Viewfinder
Once your fat diving mask is donned, there is no hope for even
the Frogeye's large standard viewfinder. Flip up the plastic "Gunsight"
finder, and guide your shots with precision.
- Neoprene Underwater Camera Case
A bright yellow buddy to keep your Frogeye locked and loaded. Strap it around a
bicep or calf to holster Frogeye for immediate transport. Crafted in water-friendly
and quick drying neoprene.
- Rubber Wrist Strap
Your other friend to keep Frogeye close. The elastic wraps around your wrist or threads
through your suit. And, if your Frogeye should happen to come loose, then don't panic.
Frogeye Package Contents
- Frogeye camera
- Neoprene underwater case
- Elastic wrist strap
- (1) 35mm film
- (2) "AAA" batteries
- Multilingual instructions
- "Underwater Lomography" photo booklet
- Cleaning & servicing kit