- Abmessung: 4.25" (10.5cm) x 2.5" (6cm) x 2.5" (6cm)
- Gewicht: 0.23kg
- Filmformat: alle 35 mm Kleinbildfilme (Negativ-Filme, Dia-Filme, S/W-Filme)
- Blickwinkel: 170 Grad
- Brennweite: ca: 10 mm
- Blende: f/8
- Verschlusszeit: 1/100 "B"
- Flashes: Standard hotshoe & built-in flash (powered by one “AA“ battery)
- Multiple Exposure switch for unlimited shots on 1 frame
“B” (Bulb) setting
- By holding down the shutter button with your finger, you can keep the shutter open for as long as you like – thereby inviting all the gorgeous ambient light outside to come on in. To close the shutter, merely release the button.
“LNB” variable exposure switch
- Use this to control your Fisheye 2’s shutter timing. “L” locks the shutter so it can’t accidentally fire. “N” shoots a normal, instant exposure (1/100 sec, f/8). “B” or “bulb” selects Fisheye 2’s long exposure capabilities – as detailed above.
Standard Flash Hotshoe & Built-In Electronic Flash
- Use this to sync a Lomographic Colorsplash Flash or any other manual hotshoe flash to your Fisheye 2. The flash will fire when you hit the shutter release. You can also use the internal (built-in) flash as well. When using the “N” setting, both the internal and hotshoe flash will fire when you hit the shutter button (first curtain). If you select “B,” then the hotshoe flash will fire when you first depress the button (first curtain), and the internal flash will fire when you let go of the button (second curtain).
Multiple Exposure Switch (MX)
- This allows you to take two or more shots on the same frame. Take your first shot, press the MX button, and you’re now ready for the next one. Repeat as many times as you like.
- Just slip this little jewel into the hotshoe and you’ll get an authentic preview of the fisheye treat waiting for you to capture it.
Full Metal Jacket
- If those rowdy bikers are giving you a hard time, then just show ‘em the Fisheye 2’s new hard-as-nails metal-plated exterior. Built for toughness, but refined for beauty – you’ll feel equally comfortable slinging your camera at a Texas Hog Pit or a Parisian Debutante Ball.
170-degree field of view
- The heart, soul, and blood of the Fisheye's brilliance: an enormous field of view that takes in literally half of the world around you and compacts it into a nice and tight circular image. Barrel distortions twist and bend your subjects around the edges, stretch them towards and away from your lens, and converge their lines towards the center.
Extreme close-up potential
- Not an exercise for the timid - the Fisheye lavishly rewards those who bravely advance within a whisper of their subject. Get right up to their face, and watch their nose get sucked into your lens while their ears and forehead s-l-i-d-e-s backwards. Sharp, beautiful pictures are possible from even the closest quarters. Party on.
Huge depth of field
- Super-wide-angle images like the ones spat out by the Fisheye come with a wonderful bonus: focused sharpness from the front to the rear of your image. Each fisheye image shows massive depth of field, so your subject and background will be nice and crispy clear.
Premium glass optics
- Sitting inside that massive snout are several of the loveliest optical-glass lens elements that you have ever seen. They work together in perfect harmony to give you bright colors, punchy contrast, super-blue skies, ultra-red lips, and yellow bananas like you have never seen before.
Normal 35mm Film & Normal Development
- That’s right. Both the Fisheye and Fisheye No. 2 take normal 35mm film that any juke-joint lab, drugstore, or supermarket can easily process without a second thought.
One Year Warranty
- The Lomographic Society International guarantees your camera against any manufacturer-related defects for one full year after your receive it.